The company vouchers are public aids intended for SMEs (with less than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than 50 million euros) and self-employed persons whose place of business is located in the Walloon Region. These vouchers are dedicated, among others, to the energy performance sector.
Global Audit (up to 18.000 € / 3 years)
Partial audit – Building, Lighting, Renewable energy / cogeneration, Industrial process (up to 15.000 € / 3 years)
Simplified audit (up to 3.000 € / 3 years)
Pre-feasibility study – Building, Lighting, Renewable energy / CHP, Industrial process (up to 15.000 € / 3 years)
How to obtain company vouchers ?
In brief :
- Choose a provider
- Identify yourself and complete the online form (objective, service provider, amount of the service provider’s estimate, etc.) => Information on the aid and the beneficiary company’s share
- File submitted to the administration for verification
- Notification of the agreement by e-mail
- Payment of the share
- Service carried out by the labelled partner within 3 to 36 months
- Validation of the invoice on the platform by the beneficiary
Our consultancy firm Teenconsulting is one of the approved partners of the business vouchers in Wallonia.
If you need help, we will analyse your situation and propose a solution adapted to your needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us, our experts are at your service.